- First, cleanse and condition with Pure Abundance Shampoo and Conditioner, make fine hair appear thicker.
- Prep hair by spraying on Brilliant Damage Control to protect from thermal damage and reduce breakage.
- Separate the hair into sections and spray Volumizing Tonic at the roots for extra lift.
- Set blow-dryer to high heat and high speed and rough-dry hair using a nozzle attachment.
- For maximum volume, section hair again, starting at the nape of the neck. Then pull a brush through the hair underneath while following with the blow-dryer nozzle from above.
- Set hair with big Velcro rollers. Spray with Air Control Hair Spray to hold volume.
- Blow-dry on high heat and low speed to set the style.
- Once hair is cool, remove rollers and puff in Pure Abundance Hair Potion at the crown. Brush through with an Aveda Paddle Brush.
- Finish with Air Control Hair Spray for flexible hold.